TRUSTDOCK Inc. (the “Company”) establishes the policy on handling of personal information provided by our users as below, complies with personal information management system, and implements strict management of such information.
1. Name of the company
2. Personal information protection manager
Representative Director, TRUSTDOCK Inc.
3. Purpose of use of personal information
Personal information provided by our users will be used for the following purposes:
- to verify identities of individual users
- to provide services with which to produce and utilize digital ID
- to notify procedural progress concerning users’ application
- to support companies in verifying identities of individual users of its services when the Company is entrusted to do so by the companies
- to support identity verification process by providing personal information of users when they use the services of our partner
If the Company intends to use personal information of our users for purposes other than the above, the Company will notify them of the intention and use the information upon obtaining their consent, except for purposes required by law.
4. Voluntary submission of personal information, and consequences in case of not submitting it
Our users may decide by themselves whether to submit personal information to the Company or not. However, please note that you might not be able to use all or part of our services if you do not submit it.
5. Provision of personal information to a third party
The Company will properly manage personal information of our users and will not provide it to any third party without obtaining their consent, except the following cases:
- cases based on laws and regulations
- cases in which there is a need to protect a human life, body or fortune, and when it is difficult to obtain users’ consent
- cases in which there is a special need to enhance public hygiene or promote fostering healthy children, and when it is difficult to obtain their consent
- cases in which there is a need to cooperate in regard to a central government organization or a local government, or a person entrusted by them performing affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and when there is a possibility that obtaining their consent would interfere with the performance of the said affairs
6. Entrusting personal information
The Company might entrust handling of personal information to an external entity, depending on the necessity to verify identities of individual users in implementing our services based on information they provide. The Company properly manages the entrusted entity by confirming safe handling of personal information, concluding non-disclosure agreement, etc.
7. Disclosure, etc. of personal information and the terms for retention and use
The Company will keep and manage by ourselves personal information we collect. Our users may demand that the Company make disclosure, etc. (notification of purpose of use, disclosure, correction, addition or deletion of the content, suspension of use, deletion, and suspension of the provision to a third party) regarding users’ personal information the Company keeps and manages; provided, however, that the Company will promptly disclose, etc. the personal information to individual users only when they are identified, in order to prevent information leakage to a third party.
8. Inquiry desk concerning our handling of personal information
For inquiry concerning our handling of personal information, please contact as below: